Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just when you wonder...

if your kid ever thinks about you.. you get a pleasant, yes she DOES! 

I am partly an empty nester already, stll have one in college so not quite there.  My oldest moved back east last year and as a parent I'm sure we wonder if our kids ever think about us when they are grown and out of the house. Turns out they do!!

I found out a few weeks ago that she is planning to visit us the end of this month! What a fantastic thing to look foward to.  Then, a few days ago I got this box in the mail with this beautiful flower arrangement for Mothers Day !! These are all hand made (beaded) flowers/leaves that she made, spending hours upon hours making.





It was so sweet of her to take the time to make this for me.  Also found out that my youngest is coming home today for the weekend and will also be here again the end of May.  May is turning out to be a great family time month!

No comments:

Post a Comment