Tuesday, May 1, 2012

~ Sneak Peek ~

I am going to start a new blog soon that will feature dishes from my Southernbellegourmet.com business.  If you saw that movie Julie and Julia, where the gal makes everything from a cookbook by Julia Child, I plan to do something similar and make nearly everything that is on my website. 

I will post the name of my food blog when it is up.  Here is a sampling of what I'll post. I would not mind ideas of a catchy name for it :)

Cheesy Potato Casserole

Empty package into large pan. Add water, and Cook for 5 minutes....


Add 1 can cheese soup, milk, and margarine. .. (I then cooked another few minutes)...



Then place in a  9x13 pan. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350.


 Top with grated cheese and French Fried Onions for extra treat! (I didn't add the french fried onions but only because hubby doesn't like them).

There you have it a delicious side dish to any meal!

Hope you liked this preview.  :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment