Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday post

I had a nice Mother's Day yesterday!  My youngest has been visiting and she will head back tomorrow. My oldest called me in the early evening to wish me a Happy Mother's Day too!  Stac and I also saw a movie "The Lucky One" which was pretty good. Nice chick flick for a Mother's Day!

Our power went out this morning for a few hours...figures...it was Monday.  Anyway I was checking out the garden and such and glanced over at a metal coyote out on our flagstone garden out back.  I took a double take because it looked like the coyote had an eye!


 I went up to it and sure enough, it was a snail! LOL.  I grabbed the camera and took a picture and then went over to look closer.  Then I saw the oddest thing, there are snails on both sides of the face at just about the exact same spot!  Too funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment