Saturday, October 28, 2017

Brrr...already?

I was so elated when Bella got the hang of the using the doggy door last month.  So when it started getting cool in the mornings this week, I just dealt with it being cool and we kept the door open during the day so that the doggy door would still be used. 

But it was down in the 40's the other night and yesterday was cold and windy all day not getting much above 60, so we gave in and shut the door and turned the heat on.  It was too early to turn the heat on to me, living in Texas, but we were compelled to.  I was layering and still cold !!!

So, no surprise when I turned around while doing dishes this evening that I saw poop on the floor.  Oh well.  It will warm up later this week, so we'll be able to have the door open again at least until the next cold snap.

Sometimes Bella sits at the door when she has to go potty but other times she doesn't.  Oh well. We don't mind too much, she is such a cutie and really fits into our household and our laps nicely!


No comments:

Post a Comment