Saturday, October 7, 2017

Pot photos

I finally took some pictures of the front with the plants in the pots. I was going to look for some cactus but the ones that hobby lobby had were very small, and not cheap.  We happened to walk by a 50% off area and found some green plants that were much bigger and I thought would look nice. I think they look real enough (at least to me).

I have always had trouble keeping plants alive that were hung at the front porch (see the empty hanging planters) so it is just as well that I didn't try to plant some live plants in them.  They likely would not last very long. 

I am working this weekend which is fine with me. It has been a while since I've worked on the weekend. Hubby is feeling good too, so hopefully his colitis is gone, fingers crossed never to return again.








No comments:

Post a Comment