Sunday, October 1, 2017

Cute video

Hubby is feeling pretty good still and hopefully will not need to go back to a doctor (or more) for his abdominal issues.  He is still taking it slow with the solid foods, although he did have some of my Parmesan crusted chicken that I had leftover from dinner last night (the youngest came to spend the night since she had a workshop in North Austin yesterday and she and I ate there last night). 

We are planning to have fish this evening for dinner which should be easy on his stomach too yet provide some more protein. He is still drinking an Ensure every day too. 

I can't believe it is October 1st already. I hope it will be a healthy month for hubby.  I am looking forward to it getting a little cooler too.  The days have still been in the upper 80's lately and by this time of the year that gets pretty old.  

I took a short video today because Bella was laying so weirdly on hubby!  LOL.  You'd think her neck would be so uncomfortable!


No comments:

Post a Comment