Monday, October 9, 2017

Oh Deer!

I had forgotten yesterday that I had taken off today and tomorrow yet left some unfinished work. So today I did work 1/2 a day so that I could finish that up.

Then I dusted and mopped my office as it really was getting dirty (mostly with dog hair).

Bella is really fitting in nicely in our home, though she tortures Tika at times with how much she wants to play. Her play is play biting back and forth. Reminds me of got ya last that I used to play as a kid(just with a nip instead of a touch or sometimes slap, if I recall). Tika has been very patient with her.  :)

I am so happy too that Bella loves to get her teeth brushed and actually lets me brush them some (as opposed to her just trying to chew on the end and/or lick it). So happy that she is cooperating...she actually sits in the kitchen waiting when I open the drawer that holds the tooth paste/brushes.  How cute! 

We have a lot of deer around here and I captured some videos just a bit ago of some right outside our front porch just feet away.

This one there was one that started staring at me.:)




No comments:

Post a Comment