Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mums the word...

I didn't realize I didn't blog since Sunday. It has been a busy work week though, so that is probably why.

This weekend I had just a tiny bit of work which has already been done. After that I swiffered the office floor. There was lots of doggy fur there. It never looks that bad until I see the results - and how many times I have to clean the dog hair off the edges of the swiffer sweeper (versus replacing it a half a dozen times). Then I watered the mums that we got last weekend. The yellow ones are opening up beautifully so I took a few pictures.

We are planning to have lunch and a movie in a little bit. We've never used the Video on Demand feature of our cable tv, and are going to warm up our left over pizza and select a movie to watch. Although it isn't free, it is certainly a lot cheaper than going to the theater.



No comments:

Post a Comment