Thursday, October 12, 2017

Little ball

I had off on Tuesday and hubby and I went to find Bella (the new dog) a harness so that I could start walking her. We found one that fit nicely. We checked out the toys too because you can never have too many dog toys, right?   Anyway we got a cute little stuffed toy more Bella's size and also got some smaller balls that squeak for her to play with.  Can't find one already but here is a picture of the tennis balls, that Ditzy plays with compared to Bella's new ball size.  Cute huh?


Yesterday I tried out Bella's new harness. The harness was fine, but she was petrified! She just didn't want to walk at all. She shook, and laid down, etc. I tried just a little and then came back inside. We didn't even get past our house.  So not sure if she'll ever be a walker.  It is okay with me if she doesn't as she gets plenty of running around done out back and she also has run like crazy indoors already when she gets into one of her moods. I'm surprised she hasn't hurt herself with the amount of time she smacks herself against something because she can't stop in time.

Since hubby's digestive systems seems to be doing well, we are finally going to have our anniversary dinner this weekend.  That will be nice. Our anniversary was Sept 23rd, the day I had to call 911. So it will be about 3 weeks late, but that's okay. I am just so relieved that he seems to be doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment