Sunday, October 15, 2017

Nice weekend

No work this weekend so it was relaxation time. Hubby and I celebrated our wedding anniversary last evening. We got an early dinner (no lines) at one of our favorite restaurants Longhorn Steakhouse. It was yummy and I told our waitress that we wanted to take our time as we were celebrating our anniversary. I was getting the impression she was asking if we were ready to order our entree rather quickly.  Anyway she was very nice about it and told us to take our time. When our dinner plates were taken away they gave us a nice dessert on the house for our celebration. It was vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and drizzled chocolate on top. I didn't know they did that.  It was really nice!

This morning hubby and I got some mums to put on the front porch and balcony.  He screwed the pumpkin planters onto the railing on the balcony so that they can't fall off. The planters were called mumkins because they were mums in pumpkin planters. Cute!

Then this afternoon we went to the theater and saw The Foreigner (with Jackie Chan).  It was pretty good and we enjoyed it.  I had my popcorn of course, even though I had some longhorn leftovers for lunch.

Here are some pictures of the mums we got today.  I'll take some pictures when they are in full bloom.




No comments:

Post a Comment