Sunday, November 5, 2017

Daylight Savings Night

Guess who ate dinner at 4:30PM because someone forgot to turn the clocks back? Well it wasn't me, because I was visiting the youngest since yesterday and came home around 3:30PM today  and I just assumed the clocks were changed.  But I was hungry enough to eat since it was really 5:30PM (well would have been yesterday).  Anyway, the clocks got changed promptly....at least the ones on the first floor. I'll make sure and change my clock tonight when head for bed.

It was nice to go visit Stac yesterday. Her boyfriend was going hunting up north so it was a good opportunity for some girl time.  We ate at Olive Garden which was nice.  It had been a long time since I ate at one as hubby doesn't really care for their food - says there are sun dried tomatoes on everything.  I had chicken scampi and it was good, but I loved the salad and breadsticks as I said, it had been a while since I ate in one of their restaurants.

I enjoyed seeing my daughter's cat again.  She reminds me a lot of our cat Smokie (who passed away years ago).  I found myself calling her little moke- moke alot. Stac also has a dog whom I can tell adores her. She looks and her and whines a little when she wants to be petted.  The dog is very tolerant of the cat who is often taunting her with her paws. The cat has a nice tower that has many levels and she has no problem climbing up to the highest spot which is very high up (only about a foot or so below the ceiling).  I'm glad her cat is so social.  She was out and about most of the time. The cat we had ended up spending a lot of time under our bed- may be due to our 3 dogs, but anyway, we had a nice visit. 

This year is really flying by - hard to believe it is already November!


No comments:

Post a Comment