Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Hump Day

Today was rainy, dreary and cold...but I did have the day off, so that part was nice.  I took a long walk with the gal that I sometimes meet up with since I didn't have to rush back to take the 2nd walk and then clock in.  Then when I got back hubby walked with me and we took Ditzy with us.  I walked at least 4 miles. It felt good!

Later I cleaned the office really well (except for the bathroom), so that was nice. It was really needed.  I hadn't changed the calendar on my desk blotter since August. LOL.

And we went out to lunch with some friends and ate at a restaurant in a nearby town, called The Chunky Cow.  I didn't love my chicken salad sandwich but what Steve got looked good and my loaded potato soup was really good. We enjoyed chatting and I almost forgot it was Wednesday (and not the weekend).

Our friends have their own bee hives for honey and they generously gave us a jar of honey.  They explained how they have to extract the honey and it really sounded like a cumbersome task! But I thanked them so much and will really enjoy it.

Bella was fine today, thankfully!  Relaxing evening watching TV now...well she's not but we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment