Saturday, November 18, 2017

End of the week

Well I survived Monday, Tuesday.. Wednesday, Wednesday eve' and Friday eve' too.  It was a busy work week. Also 3 days ago, hubby's stomach was starting to bother him again.  So the stress of possible colitis returning was upon us (and me) again.

Luckily he remembered 2 days ago that the doctor who performed the colonoscopy had prescribed something for hubby to help with stomach issues. We looked it up and since it had no aspirin or ibuprofen contents, he decided to give it a try yesterday.  He only had gotten it a few days before his colitis emergency in September.  It actually helped him quite a bit, what a relief!  We delayed pizza night from last night to this evening to see if he was feeling more up to it.

He was doing pretty well today so he was up for some pizza which we just had. I am so very happy the medication is helping him!

The other thing that has been on my mind is hubby's follow up CT Scan on his lungs that is on Tuesday to see if the nodules have grown any.  Oye!  I really hope they have not grown, in fact I'd be happy if they shrunk.

Today it was really windy and I noticed when I was doing dishes in the afternoon that the water was not getting very hot.  So I checked and the light on the water heater was out.  Ugh! Hubby tried to get the hot water heater going again but it didn't work. I don't really like when appliances go out!! And I really didn't want hubby messing with it anymore either.  Since it is Saturday, at this point we'll just wait until Monday to call someone to get it back on. So much for my shower tomorrow.

Next week is Thanksgiving already! This year is really flying by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment