Sunday, November 12, 2017

Monday 'eve' ick!

Mondays are not really all that bad. So why do I think ICK when I think about Mondays?  LOL.  I'm sure I'm not alone there.  I did work this weekend although not quite as much as I planned, as the system was unavailable last night.   Oh well.  I did make a very nice filet mignon and stuffed potato dinner last night with sauteed mushrooms and onions. It was really good!  And we had enough leftovers for this evening's meal. It was just as good tonight!

I decided last week that Bella has to go in her kennel during my floor work part of my exercise. She is just too rambunctious and I really can't do any of the exercises full out (without kicking one of the dogs somewhere). It has worked out nicely and I ignore Ditzy and anyone else who wants to play since it wouldn't be fair for me to throw a ball or anything while Bella is staring me down behind the kennel door. ;-)   It is only for about 15 minutes so it isn't that long.

This weekend was relatively warm(getting up to the low 70's) but it was cloudy, gray or drizzly much of the time too. I hope it gets sunny soon. I really love sunny days!  It really lifts my mood!.

Our neighbors are 'away' again for like the 3rd time in just over a month's time. It normally would be none of my business, but they usually ask hubby to watch their dog for them. Their dog is going blind and is I think 15 years old.  To me they should just stay home until she passes away.  Hubby finally put his foot down and said no this time. She needs to be walked twice a day and actually for her age really pulls on the leash.  Hubby's back is not all that great so he doesn't feel great after walking her.  Then she howls and howls out on the back deck (they have a doggy door).  She can go on for more than an hour at a time.  They got someone else to feed her and walk her, thankfully but it still doesn't make the constant howling end.  I feel really bad for the dog. It isn't her fault that her owners keep going away a lot.  I truly hope that when this dog passes, they don't get another dog!   It would be an injustice to the poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment