Friday, March 23, 2012

Beautiful Day!

Just got back from a walk and it is a gorgeous Texas day!  The blue sky is as far as the eye can see.  It is around 75 degrees I think.  I could turn right around and go for another walk, but I won't.  Just ordered pizza for dinner so that we'll get that within the hour...hey .. good things are worth waiting for!

Ladybug went to her new home yesterday.  I think the gal that adopted her will really enjoy her.  Ladybug took to her right away too, giving her kisses and such when she came in.  Wonder if she knew she would be taking her home??.... naw.....

I am still trying to get used to having nights and weekends off.  It seems strange but I am loving it at the same time.  I have the rest of the flowers to plant this weekend and want to plant some seeds too. Have some Swiss chard seeds from last year. We'll see if they produce anything. I've never grown that before.  I may even start reading again.  I haven't read anything in years, except for the last Twilight book. So I can see what I have lying around that I figured I'd read some time.  Last year at the animal shelter's garage sale I picked up a copy of Grey's Anatomy, no not like the TV show, the book that goes over all the anatomy.  I might start glancing at that and actually reading something else I've got around.

Well off to go sit on the porch for a spell.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment