Monday, March 26, 2012

No longer strictly a CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox gal...

I've noticed that there are less and less desirable shows on television at least as far as I am concerned.  I used to love Harry's Law until this season when they got away from the shoe storefront and moved upstairs.  More than that changed but even that one thing was enough for me. It just wasn't the same anymore and now that it is on Sunday nights, well forget it. I watch something else in that time slot. 

What I've been watching more and more, partly thanks to my husband's viewing habits, are the upper cable channels.  There we can watch Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, Hardcore Pawn (yeah try to say THAT instead of the other ;-) ), Operation Repo, Repo games, American Pickers and more. I even like watching Full Metal Jousting !! 

On Saturdays I like to watch HGTV, all the home makeover shows and the house hunter shows. I keep telling my husband he has to hang out at Home Depot more, just in case one of those guys is there. I wouldn't care if it was yard crashers, house crashers, anything...we'd take it!!  There are so many things on the 'when we win the lottery list'...it is getting longer and longer!

Guess I need to play the lottery a little more often.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment