Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More rain....

It rained again today! I just checked the drought conditions and our area is still considered severe drought status which I am a little surprised since we have had quite a bit of rain this year.  If it keeps up like this we should be out of drought status by summertime. The entire back yard is green and it hasn't been all green for at least 3 years.  Now I'm not saying a lot of that green isn't weeds, but hey, at least it is green and not dry cracked earth!  I'm afraid we are losing several trees though from the drought we've had for the last few years.  The rain came too late for these trees. I still have hopes that they will turn green and they are just late bloomers....but hubby thinks they are dead. With water restrictions for the last close to 2 years, we had to let nature take its course and so we may have less trees in the near future (but we'll probably wait until they drop though as it is quite expensive to have trees even taken down, and then more to be hauled away)!

Getting my hair done tomorrow.  I cannot wait to get it cut (and highlighted).  I have not had it cut since I think November and it shows, big time! It is very hard to avoid getting a pixie short hair cut that has grown too long, to look any kind of decent. With long hair I could put it in a pony tail or clip and was good to go.  The last several weeks I have been just avoiding going out in public much! :)

I am going to ask for a lot more blond highlights since I'm not bothering to get my normal color dyed (even though there is some gray in it). It isn't that noticeable when I have a lot of blond too.
Here's a pic of what I want the top to look like. I'd like it sassy looking, not old lady looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment