Saturday, March 24, 2012

House guest

I was cleaning out the bucket I used to take dirt to the front porch to pot 3 hanging plants with some of the flowers I had leftover.  I was at the spigot on the back porch holding the bucket under it, and noticed something attached to the wall that was not there before! :)  

I have seen a few snails on the back porch but never any attached to the house. I am not quite sure how they even get there as we are not near any ponds or lakes.  Way back of our yard is a small branch of a small river but it would take a loooonnnng time for any snails to get to our back door.  Guess that must be it though. I just never thought there would even be ANY snails in central Texas.  Well going to take the dogs for a walk. Way too beautiful outside to stay in all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment