Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It is official...

...my allergies are really bad right now!  I was having sneezing attacks this morning and when I was walking the dogs this afternoon, I had to keep coughing to clear my airways enough to breathe. Ugh. Guess I better start taking my over the counter allergy meds again.  They do help a lot the day I take them, but I don't want to take them every day. So I guess I'll muddle through and just take one every few days when it is really bad.

We have had some really bad storms at night but thankfully last night was quiet so I got a good night's sleep for once. 

Tomorrow someone is coming to look at Ladybug to see if she wants to adopt her.  Yes I just wrote a few months ago that we did, but she would be best in a one dog home. She really bullies a few of my dogs too much and even fought with one over a rawhide bone. And one of our dogs has been staying in her crate a lot more than usual, most likely to avoid her, so we decided to give her up to a new home.  Hopefully it will be a good match tomorrow and she may find her forever home.

After this, we will just stick with our 4 dogs and leave it at that. Glad tomorrow is Thursday....that much closer to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment