Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Final 'After' Photos

I am so excited!  We got our King Sized bed yesterday and so our bedroom is complete!  It was so neat having tons of room last night when I rolled over.  I didn't have to keep moving over, although my hubby said I still elbowed him in the eye.  I don't remember that!  But it was his fault as he went over the center line.  I know there's a center line because we got two twins instead of a King mattress so that they'd be easier to get up the narrow stairs.  Anyway...here's the final photos with floor completed (transition strips around fireplace tile), our new bed and new bedspread (purchased from The Pyramid Collection).  The room looks so much bigger with the laminate floors and we are both pleased with how nice our 'new' bedroom looks now.




Ditzy and Tika got in this picture




No comments:

Post a Comment