Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Photos..

Well I finally got tired of my steri-strips. One had already fallen off and another was loose.  It has been 21 days since I had the skin cancer removed, 9 days since I got my stitches out and those put on.  So here's a picture. Looks worse than it did before I had the procedure...so I guess what I can take away from all this though is that at least that cancer has been cut out. Hope I don't get any more!  I trust it will fade a little better in time and is probably still a little pink from those steri-strips (which were itchy at times)

Here is the After steri-strips photo

The next photo is of my Ditzy who is just the best dog I've ever owned, and I've had (and have) a lot of them. We are coming up on having her one year this month. So glad I went to Craigslist that night last year!


 Here's some updated photos from my balcony garden too


This was that failing plant. See how great the new sprouts are doing?

One of my favorite impatiens

Lush, big zucchini leaves (no flowers just yet though)

The first cherry tomatoes

Honeydew and Cantaloupe vines..they'd rather go up the chicken wire than the trellis!     

No comments:

Post a Comment