Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fun Pics!

I am off this weekend. Yippee!  Feels like I'm playing hooky.  But I'll get by.  We went garage sale-ing this morning. I got a neat metal sun (like the kind they have on Sunday Morning), that hubby will paint and hang on our fence where we have a few metals things already.

We were just sitting outside on our back bistro. I call it that because we have two small black bistro tables and chairs out on the back porch that looks like something you'd see at a sidewalk cafe'. Anyway I started to notice all these snails stuck on the columns along the porch.  I had to grab the camera!  These weren't even all of them.  Crazy huh?! 

This has two small ones next to each other down below and one larger one about a foot higher

And another

    
Pretty colors huh?



Then hubby noticed that we had some plant growing through the back side of the fence right where leaves would grow from our metal flower!  Isn't this so funny?!

The flower with leaves!

And I thought there were some birds grabbing twigs from a bag of brush that hubby gathered as he is clearing out the back garden area so we can plant some nice flowers back there. He's had the bag against the back wall about a week or so.  So I thought there was a few birds grabbing good nest making materials. Turns out they built the nest right IN the bag!  Only see one egg but didn't want to snoop around and disturb it too much.

This one shows the opening of the bag for perspective

 See the one egg? Too cute!
 I'll have to spend more time relaxing and observing.  Well off to get some old fashioned cream of wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment