Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday!

Wow I haven't written since Monday.  I don't even really want to write now but here I am.  It got up to 106 degrees today!  Yikes!  I didn't think it would get quite that hot.  Luckily I have changed my walking routine to the early morning while it is still in the 70's. 

I am so glad it is Friday!  It has been a very frustrating work week.  I am working a little this weekend but mostly going to try to decompress!  And I am getting my hair done tomorrow. It is about a month overdue and the gray hair is showing more than I like.  So I hope this weekend goes nice and slow.  P l e a s e !!  And I can look forward to the holiday coming up next week too! That will keep me in a good mood!

I am happy to report that I picked a dozen or so cherry tomatoes that I gave to my dad and I picked two small green peppers that were starting to get some brown spots, so I cut the bad part off of them and used them in my crock pot meat loaf.  So that was nice, being able to use some goodies from my own garden.

We got three of the dogs groomed this afternoon.  It was a bit rough picking them up in this heat. I tried to make sure they didn't have to walk much in the parking lot as I was worried they might burn their pads.  They did okay and now that they are done I'm glad they were groomed and thinned out a little.

Hubby got the spare bedroom floor nearly done.  He just has to get the trim up.  I'll post some pictures of that soon.  We are waiting for the bed.  We are picking it up bedpost after it is done with the same color stressed paint (dark), by the manager of our favorite store, Divine Patina.





No comments:

Post a Comment