Thursday, August 4, 2016

Morning!

**DON'T KNOW WHY THIS INDICATES THURSDAY. I WROTE THIS SATURDAY 8/6** TOO WEIRD 
I thought I'd write a few moments this morning before starting in to work.  Two of the furkids also have an appointment with the vet today as well.  Molly, our oldest who will be 12 come November, has a hard small (well size of a dime?) lump on her hind near her spine.  I'm hoping it is nothing. She acts fine otherwise.  Tika has had a fatty lump on her belly for a few years now that the vet said is just a fatty tumor (didn't even have to test for cancer). It is more squishy (and the size of a large half dollar if not a little bigger).  Ditzy has her regular appointment and needs her shots including rabies.  So I'm going to start in early to work after this post.

I only have 12 MORE posts to reach 1000 posts on this blog! :)  Of course it has taken years but hey, progress is progress. And I've written more over this last few years since my goal as of late is to write every day or as close to it as I can. If there is really absolutely nothing to write about I don't bother.

It has been near 100 degrees every day for the last few weeks. It is that time of the summer when I turn on the cold water at the faucet and nothing but very warm water comes out for a time.  I try to make sure whatever I am putting in the washing machine can be done on very warm even if the setting is 'cold'.  I can also feel the back porch floor (cement) still very warm on my feet when I take the dogs outside for their last potty time for the night around 10PM.  Yes, the hottest time of summer is here!



No comments:

Post a Comment