Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday Eve'

I was going to work late this evening but just wasn't motivated to work that much.  I did work a little but I wanted to just relax and watch some of the Olympics.  I just love some of the colors of the uniforms/outfits that some are wearing.  Last evening the US women's gymnastic team wore beautiful sparkling leotards.  I am pretty sure I heard the commentator say they cost over $1200 each.  Wow!

I enjoy watching the Volleyball and from the look at some of the competitors outfits I think it must be rather cold there at the Olympics.  I know it was rainy today but must be cool too.  I didn't look up what the temperatures are there at the games.

We have been getting around 100 degrees around here so it is quite toasty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment