Monday, August 8, 2016

Olympics

I've been enjoying watching the Olympics during the evening.  I just saw the USA take another Gold in men's swimming. Yippee!  The last few nights I have been watching the Olympics and reading the 7th of the Fever series book as I was nearly done reading it.  Tonight I finished it and of course it left me wanting to read the next book. The next one is out but it isn't in paperback yet so I will wait to get it in paperback.  I think there is one last one to come out next year.  Who knows.  It is definitely a good series and kept my interest enough to read every one.

I just worked a normal work day today as I always do when I work the weekend.  It is nearly 9PM and still 90 degrees out. I had hubby wake me up a little later today because it is starting to be a bit too dark still at 6:15AM (to walk).  There is still enough time for me to wash up and get ready for work even though I'm getting up 15 minutes later. Just not a lot of extra time like there was when I got up earlier. That's what happens when June passes and so it is expected.  It is going to continue to be dark longer in the morning and get darker earlier at night.

Well back to watching more Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment