Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day off!

Today I had the day off. It was really nice sleeping in until nearly 8:00AM!  Last night hubby asked me if I wanted to get up at 7:00AM as usual and I had to remind him at least 3 times that I had off today.  I might have slept a little longer if Molly hadn't been barking so much outside.  I did my regular exercise routine (hey being off doesn't mean I'm not going to stay healthy). LOL.

Then I checked my email and Facebook while leisurely drinking coffee.  I got my shower and then took care of some bills. Then breakfast with eggs and apples and cherries.  Made an egg for hubby too. I got a load of wash done too.

Hubby and I had plans to go see the new Jason Bourne movie today so we saw that at 1:00PM, along with all the retired folks who went to the theater today, ha - ha.  Well it was nice not being crowded.  We both enjoyed the movie.  Then we went to pick up a few things at Office Depot before heading home.  I got an idea then and asked hubby if he wanted to go get a margarita at Mas Fajitas (Mexican restaurant) and he thought it was a good idea. So we got a drink and split an appetizer and that was really fun.  It was impromptu and we don't get out much at all with my mom's situation.  So I'm glad I thought of it.

The rest of the evening was as normal except I just got done enjoying a piece of red velvet cake hubby bought today. Yum....what a nice day off!



No comments:

Post a Comment