Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday Eve Post

I didn't get my books today but I should have known that because I got an email yesterday indicating they'd be here by Tuesday. So duh...no reading today.  I took on some work this weekend so I was busy doing that (since I took off last weekend for the visit with the youngest).  I also did some laundry for my mom even though it was not laundry week she noticed there was a big (to her anyway) pile to be washed so I took them and just added them to a load I was going to do.

We got Sonic for dinner tonight to take over.  She likes their hamburgers and mini vanilla milkshakes and they are conveniently close by. :-)  And besides this way I don't have to cook either.  Works for me.

OMG!!  I am sitting here with a lap blanket on because hubby has the air conditioner and fan on and that is a bit much for me.  I thought I felt something crawl over my foot but then thought it was just my laptop cord.  No!!  IT was one of those black friggin water bugs (think large looking roaches) !! It crawled out from under my blanket. Ewww it was on my foot!  It got under the couch before I could get it.  Ugh.  If I see ..wait.. I saw it. Hubby just got it.  Woo hoo!  Now I can stop checking under my blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment