Thursday, September 1, 2016

September already?

I can't believe it. It is September already!  The month of celebration for us. Birthdays and wedding anniversaries...and my oldest just had her 2nd year wedding anniversary. She is so happy and that makes me very happy!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged but between working and my books arriving, I've not had much idle time as idle time was used up sleeping or eating.  LOL.  I am enjoying the new book series The Arcana Chronicles that the oldest recommended. Guess she is making a 'reader' out of me after all.  I really used to hate reading...could never get the urge to read and never found a book that really kept my interest. I guess it all started with the required reading for school and after that left a sour taste in my mind, that made reading become near the bottom of my 'least favorite' things to do.

I also think it goes a little deeper than that.  I remember as a kid growing up, my mom was always reading in the rocking chair in the living room. Every time I saw her reading I was wondering how she could just sit there reading when there were so many things to be doing, whether it be cleaning up or cooking, etc. But anyway, enough psycho analyzing why I never read much at all.

Well got to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment