Friday, September 2, 2016

Holiday weekend

Here's to a holiday weekend, what many consider the last weekend of Summer, although not technically so.  I do have off on Monday so maybe hubby & I will do something together. 

I did finish the first book of the Arcana Chronicles and am just starting the second one.  I like this series pretty well but not quite as much as the ones I just read (and am waiting for the next one to come out in paperback). The oldest told me that the next book in this Chronicles series is a little smoother, easier to follow than the first one. We'll see. I enjoyed the first one enough to keep going. 

Going to be another work weekend but that is fine. At least I have Monday off and then it will be a short week.

Not much else to write about. Off to go do a little bit of reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment