Monday, September 12, 2016

Pet Peeve

The other morning before I was headed to work I wanted to start a load of underwear as I was down to the 'ratty' ones.  Come on...you know what I'm talking about. We all have them!  And I was down to the last 2 pair!

Anyway I changed the load to 'SMALL' and forwarded the wash cycle to HAND WASH' and started the washing machine and had sorted my undies from all the dirty laundry and was just about to start throwing them in the washer.  I opened the lid, undies in hand and saw some dark clothes that hubby had put there the night before.  He was going to do a load the next morning.  So I just turned the machine off and proceeded to tell him (okay slightly yelled) that I hate when he does that.  The washer should be empty until you want to do wash. Period!  I know it should probably be no big deal but I just hate that.  He understood or at least said he did about my frustration at not being able to just do my delicates when I was getting set to do them.  He does this a lot too and it just peeves me, especially when I've sorted through everything I think needs to be washed in each pile the right size only to see some already in there.

Anyway we'll see if he keeps his word.  I guess I really shouldn't complain... at least he puts the toilet seat down. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment