Monday, September 5, 2016

Post 1001

Yesterday was my 1000th post to this blog..go me!!  LOL  Only took YEARS! 

Anyway it was a great day off.  I got up only 10 minutes later than usual for my walk so that I could have a full day to enjoy.  I was the only one walking for most of the walk.  I figured everyone was taking off for the holiday but then I saw a few of the regulars.  I think everyone may have just started out a little later today.

This morning I dragged out the sewing machine to shorten the straps on a top that I like that was way long and last year I'd just have hubby tie a shoelace in the back holding the two straps together to shorten it a little.  Anyway I cut each strap and shortened it by about 4 inches and then sewed the two ends together. I actually remembered how to use the sewing machine and it turned out just fine.  No more tieing anything on the back.

After fixing my top so that it fits nicely that I'm going to finally wear tomorrow, I took a video for my jewelry blog and Facebook page to promote the Paparazzi jewelry that I love which is always fun to do.  I just usually don't have a lot of time to spend on promoting it. 

I was thinking hubby and I would go see a movie today but he's been having some problems with nerve pain in one of his legs and didn't think he could sit that long very well so we scratched that idea and went out and had Mexican for lunch instead.

Then I did my nails (something else I never have time to do) and got some reading done.  I also received the next book in the series which is great and timely as I will be done the book I'm on within the next day or two.

So all in all a nice, fun, day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment