Sunday, September 4, 2016

Getting dark...

It is only 8:00PM but it is getting dark already. Well it is raining out too now, so that makes it a little darker than what it would be, but still.  I hate that it is getting darker earlier.  I know it is inevitable since it is September now but I just love the light versus the dark.

I wonder if the Notre Dame/ U.T football game got rained out.  It looked like it was going to be pretty well packed in there.  Well I don't know if the game is going on or not. Guess I'll find out in the news tonight if they tell a score. It started raining while we were at my mom's house.  First it started and stopped less than  30 seconds later.  It was the fastest rain shower that I ever experienced!  Then after about 5 minutes it really started pouring and didn't let up for a while, about 20 minutes I'd say. 

We keep getting evening showers from the East coming off the gulf coast from all the disturbances going on out that way.  I don't mind the rain. It means less lawn watering.

We got Sonic tonight for dinner and usually it is fresh and always good.  Someone was overcooking things tonight! My boneless chicken wings were a bit tough (as in over cooked) and my onion rings were just this side of burnt!  And beyond crunchy, so I only had a few of them. Hubby's burger was falling apart a bit too and on the dry side. Mom didn't seem to mind her hamburger and fries, so guess they were okay. Not sure if they had a new cook or what.  It was disappointing.  Hopefully next time it will be back to the norm. 

Looking forward to being OFF tomorrow.  Yippee!!



No comments:

Post a Comment