Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Quick lunch blog

Gotta work tonight so I thought I'd just stop in during my lunch and write a quick blog.  I couldn't decide what I wanted for lunch.  Ever have one of those days?  Usually right after grocery shopping when you have so many goodies that you don't know what to have?

Well I just had one of those moments so I made up a combination salad bowl. Salad, grapes, and potato salad. Yum!
We just put the A/C on in the house (duh where else would we put it on). LOL  It is early in the day for us to do that but the humidity has been really thick all day. Even this morning I felt like it was harder to walk with how humid it was.  I don't breath quite a easily when it is humid either. Nice walk - but pretty drenched in sweat by the time I was done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment