Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Tarrant

I am writing during my lunch break.  I usually have salad for lunch but as much as I like them and switch them up by adding, cheese, or croutons, or fruit, or bacon or a little bit of everything, some days I just don't feel like a salad. 

So today I made what may look like a dessert but it is actually vanilla yogurt with peanuts (for protein) and lightly drizzled chocolate topping (for antioxidant potential...let's go with that). Yum!!

For the last several days we have noticed a new critter that has taken up lodging in or near a plastic watering can that we have on a cement bench out on the back porch.  Hubby has taken several picture of it so I thought I'd share a few.  I've named it Tarrant, which I figured would be okay for male or female.  I don't know how to tell the difference but I am not interested in getting close to it either! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment