Sunday, September 18, 2016

Another year older

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a fun day  for the most part.  I got my hair done (that was just a regularly scheduled appointment).  Then the youngest and I went down to the square and got Thai for lunch and then went shopping.  Our town square is such a quaint place with nice shops, some antique, some clothing and other sorts of shops.  I also heard from the oldest wishing me a happy birthday. In fact she got one of the dance classes she teaches to do a short video saying "Happy Birthday Mom".  It was cute!

I was also doing laundry for my mom and just didn't get the 2nd load done before taking her dinner. I also picked up dinner for hubby as his back (sciatic nerve?) has been short of crippling him in pain that he's had in different sections of his leg but mostly his calf and ankle. He's been taking Ibuprofen but that hasn't helped much.  He finally today agreed to go find a doctor to get it checked out. He's been suffering with it for nearly 2 weeks I think.  In the meantime he is trying to take it easy so he didn't think he could sit through dinner out.  So last night after taking my mom dinner and playing some cards, Stac and I went to eat at our favorite restaurant back in the square, Wild Fire.  It was very good and with how busy it was it took nearly 2 hours but I really didn't mind.  It was nice catching up on things in a relaxed atmosphere and having a glass of wine and a yummy macadamia nut encrusted shrimp dinner (I have leftovers I'm going to save for tomorrow lunch).

I also was impressed that I had over 100 friends on facebook wish me a happy birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment