Thursday, August 8, 2013

Almost here...

Tomorrow is Friday. Yes!  Youngest is coming home for a visit too.  That will be nice. 

I ate two of  my red peppers from my balcony garden tonight with dinner but forgot to take a picture. Oh well.  They were pretty good.  Things seem to taste a little better knowing I grew them myself! :)

I'm sitting here watching Wheel of Fortune eating my left over sonic blast from last evening. The dogs are antsy to play ball outside but I want to wait at least an hour as it is still 100 degrees out (at 6:37PM)!

Not much new.  I keep forgetting to start calling some places about getting our bathroom remodeled. I need to just get the ball rolling because I have no clue how much it will cost and need to at least see if it is within what we think it can be done for.  And still need to make that dental appointment. 

Well when the day gets rolling it just goes along until before I know it the end of the day is here and it is time for Wheel of Fortune! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment