Thursday, August 1, 2013

Patience is a virtue

Patience is a virtue...right?  Well I am happy to say I actually am getting a red bell pepper finally (they were just not turning before they were starting to get spots on them), and all my vines are finally showing something which I just happened to see yesterday. Yes the leaves around it are very dry (brown) so not sure if it will even mature enough to find out exactly what this is, I just have no clue what it is?  I thought it was cucumbers I planted there but so far it looks like a green eggplant?!  And one of the jalapeno peppers is getting to be a nice size too! 

No clue what this is?  Thought this was either Mellon or Cucumber


Here's my partly red pepper

Proud of my big (ish) jalapeno
Well TGIT...it is Friday tomorrow once again.  Looking forward to the weekend. We may see a movie this weekend, perhaps the one with Denzel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment