Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday, friday!

It's Friday!  Yeah!!

I didn't write this week but not too much too happened. Although I will say that I did leave a message at my mom's dentist to make an appointment but they did NOT call me back. And of course I forgot to try again until just now.  Maybe Monday.

Here's more pictures.  The first is the spare bedroom that finally has a bed in it. It is the one that hubby laid the brushed white distressed pine laminate flooring in a few months ago.  So that room is finally 'presentable'.   Notice the circle near the left top of the dresser?  Hmm... perhaps an Orb? :))  There is nothing there because I dashed back upstairs to look and there is no spot on the dresser there.



The next few pictures are my wonderful peppers that are turning red and yellow, finally!
 
 
And the last one is the new dreaded wasp nest that is already pretty darn big (replacing the one that hubby knocked down a few weeks ago).  I've left it alone though and luckily all its occupants have left me alone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment