Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Days slip by..

I didn't realize it had been since Saturday that I wrote. Oh well. Life happens..


I got some great news yesterday!!  Although my mole was irregular as some others have been that were taken off, she got all the margins too. Bottom line, I don't need to have any more of it taken out (and no stitches). I am thrilled that for once I don't need anything else done!!   Hubby tends to think it is all a scam so I told him today that I don't need any more taken so if it was really a scam, they have me come back and take more.  I really trust my doctor so I don't think she'd be pulling my leg.  She has a good eye for spotting abnormalities and I'm grateful for her check ups every 6 months.


I talked to the VA urologist office the other day about my dad's CT Scan. Dad has some Bladder stones. She could not tell me how many just more than a few. The largest one is 2.59 centimeters big.  He is having a scope put up his p***s the end of May at the VA urologist's office that has a little camera attached. They also irrigate while they do that procedure and so the nurse is hoping that some of the stones will loosen and come out that way.  If not I'm not sure what the options are but the stones do have to come out.  My poor dad and his bladder issues!

Yesterday was one of my sister's birthday.  I like to tease (for another 4 months that she is actually TWO years older than me).  Makes me feel younger!  LOL

It has been rainy off and on all day along with lots of humidity. Still not what I would call HOT yet, although the humidity sure made it seem very hot yesterday on my walk.

Off to go spend time with hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment