Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Long day...

Keeping this short but.. got up early so I could exercise before I had to start running around.  Got showered and took Ditzy to get her teeth cleaned.  Ran back home to get my checkbook and then to the dermatologist. 

Well she found one 'suspicious' mole on my leg.  She showed me how it differed and I did see it. She took a sampling and we'll see.  I'm hoping she got it all and that there are no margins that are still abnormal. That is when she has to take more and give me a few stitches.  :-(   Will know within a week or so.   I didn't start work until about 9:15AM.

Ditzy faired far worse.  They had to pull 7 teeth, poor little things. She looked so sad when I picked her up at 5:30. She wimpered a little in the car too. "-(   I didn't think her teeth were all that bad, but when they do the xrays and start digging under the gums.. she found a lot of periodontal disease. I felt guilty that I didn't get her teeth cleaned a few years ago.  She was the last of our 5 to get them cleaned and like I said, because she is our youngest I didn't really  think they were that bad.

Anyway, I never should have scheduled two things like that in one day.Too much running around on top of too much work. Oh AND it rained nearly all day.  So  I'm beat!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment