Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Finally

This week wasn't too bad but I was really looking forward to quitting time and getting pizza and beer tonight.  It hit the spot!  We got some rain late this afternoon so I decided to pass on the walk as it really was still soggy by the time I would have gone which also would have been right after dinner. Who wants to walk after stuffing half a pizza and a beer down ?  Not me.  I'll see about going tomorrow morning before it gets humid out, unless it is rainy again. We may get rain for the next 7 days according to the forecast so bound to be a soggy May.

Sunday is Mothers Day, so I need to make sure and visit my mom with something, most likely flowers or a plant. Hopefully the entire weekend won't be rainy.  Guess we'll find out.  I already got a nice Mother's day gift from the oldest, a dozen chocolate covered strawberries with really fancy glazing/decoration.  I don't have the picture on my laptop otherwise I'd share it right now.  They are yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment