Monday, May 4, 2015

Stormy Month

So we're into the Lusty month of May (think Camelot), but it is also the month of storms and tornados for this area so there is a chance of having a soggy and hopefully not destructive month ahead.  When I was walking Molly this evening after dinner I saw that there were quite a few dark clouds above but luckily I did not get rained on.  It still isn't raining now either so guess it was just dark clouds passing by.

Change of topic...I hate seeing wasteful things.  Last Wednesday I saw that the Greenling people left a delivery at a house where I knew the people moved out already.  I did see a trash can out though for Thursday's trash so I thought maybe they were still planning on coming back that evening or the next morning. I have no clue how much food was in that container but that is what Greenling is, delivery of fresh and local produce/veggies and such. I was actually walking by when the guy was setting the container at their door step and I called out to him that he may want to call them before leaving it because I think they moved.  He didn't though.  I really had an urge to go and take whatever they left because I was afraid it would just go to waste. Sure enough Saturday I went by and that container was still out there (with the slip attached), so it had all been sitting since Wednesday.  What a shame and what a waste.  I was afraid if I did go and take whatever was there, I'd get in some sort of trouble for stealing.  So I left it and it went to waste.   It is a shame those people didn't cancel their order or have it delivered to wherever they live now.  I really hope they don't deliver again on Wednesday.

I stopped work at a respectable time today which was nice!   Well going to go watch Night Shift now.




No comments:

Post a Comment