Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cooler these nights..

We are finally able to sleep with the windows open as it has been getting down into the 60's or 70's and we could give the air conditioning a break too. The only thing is, I forgot all the noises you can hear from outside during the night.  Friday night it was a dog out back that barked until all hours.  Hubby got up and shut the back door.  Then last night there were some sirens from ambulance/fire trucks and one time it was close enough that Merlin started howling. He sleeps upstairs with us too. Although that was kind of funny, I had to tell him to be quiet.  :-)

I really have zero tolerance for folks who leave their dogs out all night long!  Besides the fact that it is animal cruelty, the barking is bothersome to neighbors. How thoughtless!

I worked some this weekend since I didn't work last. It was nice getting caught up.  Tomorrow should be an easy day.  Yah I always say that. Still missing Kaci but at least I didn't reach for her bowl today. Whenever a pet dies, there is always a void, doesn't matter how many other pets there are.

The bathroom remodel is done except for the vanity.  It is suppose to be delivered on Thursday.  I sure hope it arrives unbroken and they can get it upstairs okay.  I'll wait and take pictures until it is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment