Friday, October 23, 2015

I know I say it alot but TGIF!

Well, although I've bitten my cheek at least 3 times today trying to eat, I can honestly say I am getting a teensy bit used to these braces. The worst part is how many times I have to brush my teeth every day.  I'm not about to eat and then put these thing back on, only to let bacteria destroy my teeth!  LOL

I got my new refurbished computer and got it up and running. It is very nice.  The monitor is nice and clean, and every letter on the keyboard is legible. It is great that there is no dust, hair or other who knows what inside the keyboard spaces too. There was probably a whole family of tiny bugs in my old one. Ick!

It rained a decent amount today. I tried to take a walk with just a hoodie and didn't get that far up the road before it went from a drizzle to a steady light rain to pouring rain.  I turned around and went back home. At least I got a small walk in.  Hey can't say I'm not dedicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment