Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Post #164...2019

We have had a few flies in the house.  Between the two of us, we killed 4 or 5 the other day.  SO I asked hubby to see if he could find those old fashioned fly strips that you hang up to catch the flies.
He wasn't sure if they were even made any more but he came home from Ace Hardware with this.  I could not believe that they purposely make them to look like flies are already stuck on them!  I don't know if this attracts them or what but I thought it was so funny that it already looked like this!!

We are trying one in the garage to see if that helps.  We also moved the trash can further down the driveway away from the garage since it is getting hot outside as a fly or two like to get in the trash can sometimes.  

I actually haven't seen any flies in the house for a day or two so maybe it is working.  But I told him after I saw it "Who would buy a fly strip that already looks like it is full of flies, gross! "



No comments:

Post a Comment