Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Post #175...2019

Well back to the grindstone I've been.  It was just as busy if not more since before I went on vacation.  So I've had to work a little later both yesterday and today.  I expected it though so it is no surprise.  

It has been just over 4 weeks since we got 'on the books' for the outside trim paint job.  The guy said it should be 3 weeks give or take.  I'm not going to do anything about it.  If it happens that is fine, if it doesn't I'm okay with getting it done next year.

We did get some top soil and sod put down out back where the ground had washed away at the bottom of the porch and out some and really just had sand there and no ground.  It looks so much better now and hubby is diligently watering it twice a day to make sure it doesn't dry up.  This is another reason I don't mind the painting delay as I'd rather not have painters placing heavy ladders on the sod to paint the trim on the back of the house.  I didn't take any before pictures but I'll try to remember to take some pictures of the sod laden back yard area for my blog.

Tomorrow is hump day so that is a good thing.  It will be TGIF time before I know it right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment