Sunday, July 14, 2019

Post #170...2019

Well I did it!  I made it to my week off!  Woo hoo!  I did work yesterday for about 6 hours but that is okay.  I did not work today.

It is suppose to be a hot week but we are going to have some fun nonetheless.  A movie in a nice cool theater, antiquing here and there,  and I want to take hubby to a Chinese restaurant that I think is very good!  I ate there with the youngest and her hubby a while back as I had heard it recommended on a local group.  It did not disappoint!

I spent some time today going through one yes I said one of my closets of clothes to lighten it up some.  I admit I have become a clothes fanatic, especially when it comes to Lularoe.  It is long past due that I clear out some of the clothes that I either got on sale just because it was on sale, or that I just never will wear, or really don't care for now that I've actually gotten it and it doesn't look or fit the way I thought.  And I have a goal of not buying anything new for a while.  We'll see how long I can last.

I know I am not the only woman who loves clothes.   At least I don't also have a ton of shoes, or purses.  There are many women who have tons of shoes.  I have maybe 4-5 pair, so there's that. :)
I do admit to having a lot of Paparazzi jewelry but I also love that though that has also gotten nipped as well since I sold off nearly all of my inventory and am no longer a representative (as of April).
I swear to not buy any jewelry in a long, long time either.

Looking forward to doing or not doing whatever I want this week, and cleaning is likely on the not doing side.  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment