Sunday, July 21, 2019

Post #174...2019

Well Sunday night is here, darn.  LOL.   My vacation is fully over now and it is back to the grindstone tomorrow.  I had a nice week so no complaining here.  Yesterday was the lunch with the empty nesters group.  There were only 4 of us but it was a good time as always.  I had some leftover Chinese for dinner so we ended up getting pizza tonight. I think we threw off the pizza delivery guy as it is often Friday nights when we get pizza.

It is suppose to be a little cooler this week starting Tuesday. The lows may even get to 69 which is really rare for Texas.

Not much else to blog about.  I hope it won't be too hard to get up tomorrow morning to start my routine again.  Hope my brain hasn't turned to mush in a week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment