Thursday, July 4, 2019

Post #165 ...2019 July 4th



Happy 4th of July !!!

I had off today but was asked if I wanted to work about an hour before the end of my work day.  But I really needed a day off as I will likely work the weekend so I passed.  I am so glad I did!  I enjoyed singing on singsnap for a few hours this afternoon and earlier I cleaned our bathroom really well (which means including the floor even underneath the sinks..lol).  Also this morning I cleaned the floor in the office and replaced the runners with the new rug that came a few days ago.

We first put the runners in that room for Molly who was very afraid of what I'm sure she interpreted as slippery floors.  You'd think she was on ice when she tried to walk on a smooth floor, it was almost comical.  But anyway since she passed away last year it dawned on me that I could get rid of the runners and get a nice rug.  So as promised here are some before and after pictures.  I love the colors and it is a nice big rug (9' 3" x 12').





No comments:

Post a Comment